Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tonight seems to be one of those nights. My demons keep coming back to haunt me. I just had the flashback from hell which set my anxiety and anger into high gear to the point I literally feel sick. I really hate certain people and when I saw their face all of that shit came flooding back they things they did to me. The certain person could have at least warned me in advance but as usual it always comes out of nowhere and catches you completely offguard then leaves you sick to your stomach and the anger. Some days I can kill it other days I can't and that's where I am right now. Trying to work that anger back down. These are the times I hide out away from people. People don't realize how dangerous my anger gets. I hide to keep me safe and keep them safe too. Sounds bad doesn't it? It scares me too. All I can do is work on it and keep trying to be a better person and overcome this.

No comments:

Post a Comment